The first time you use RAVEN an OSX security preference message may pop up.
Follow these steps before running RAVEN or after the security message pops up to ensure normal operation.
- In the top menu bar click "Apple"
- In the drop down menu select "System Preferences"
- Select "Security & Privacy"
- Click "Privacy" and select "Accessibility" on the side bar. Note: You will need to unlock this window by clicking the lock in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Under the Accessibility window there is a "+" and "-". Click the "+"
- Select "RAVEN MTi" or "RAVEN MTX" or "Batch Commander" then select "Open"
- Make sure there is a "√" next to the application. Then re-open RAVEN.