The Slate Control connects to your computer through your audio interface over analog audio wires. The Slate Control User Manual details all of the individual connections and describes their use.
Articles in this section
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- How does the Slate Control sound?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?
- How is the Slate Control different from the Raven Analog Section?
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?