The Slate Control connects to your computer through your audio interface over analog audio wires. The Slate Control User Manual details all of the individual connections and describes their use.
Articles in this section
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?
- What Inputs & Outputs does the Slate Control have?
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Why isn't my talkback mic working when I press the talkback button?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?