The Slate Control is an analog audio device that gives you control over your speakers (monitors), your interface’s audio outputs, and your headphone system. A device that does these things is often called a “Monitor Controller” or “Center Section”.
Articles in this section
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- How does the Slate Control sound?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?
- How is the Slate Control different from the Raven Analog Section?
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?