The Slate Control is an incredibly accurate, high-performance device designed to give you the most true representation of your mix. The audio path is extremely short with limited active components. The Slate Control will reproduce exactly what is sent to it with no artifacts or latency. The components in the audio path are selected for high-performance similar to a large-format recording console.
Articles in this section
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?
- What Inputs & Outputs does the Slate Control have?
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Why isn't my talkback mic working when I press the talkback button?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?