The Slate Control is an incredibly accurate, high-performance device designed to give you the most true representation of your mix. The audio path is extremely short with limited active components. The Slate Control will reproduce exactly what is sent to it with no artifacts or latency. The components in the audio path are selected for high-performance similar to a large-format recording console.
Articles in this section
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- How does the Slate Control sound?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?
- How is the Slate Control different from the Raven Analog Section?
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?