Paul Wolff designed and engineered the Slate Control. He has a pretty extensive background in the audio world and you can find out more about him HERE .
Articles in this section
- What is the Slate Control?
- How does the Slate Control connect to my computer?
- What Inputs & Outputs does the Slate Control have?
- Slate Control Front Panel Functions
- What are the pinouts of the Slate Control?
- Do I need a monitor controller?
- Who is Paul Wolff?
- What is the difference between Analog and Digital volume controls?
- Why isn't my talkback mic working when I press the talkback button?
- Is the Slate Control a computer audio interface?